Rumriver Art Center 2023 Summer Camps
Registration for 2023 camps is now open!
Rumriver Art Center is offering over 50 Kids Summer Art Camps in 2023. The camps provide a stimulating environment for young artists to grow as creative, unique individuals and to learn how to solve problems visually. Campers get to work on a variety of fun projects and participate in the joys of making art with friends, experimenting with painting, drawing, mixed-media, sculpture, and much more! Each camp has a new focus so students that enroll in multiple sessions encounter all new studio projects.
CLICK HERE to see our 2023 Summer Camp Schedule and Registration!
CLICK HERE to see our 2023 Summer Camp Descriptions and Registration!
CLICK HERE to see pictures of past summer art camps!
2023 Kids Summer Art Camp Quick Facts
Rumriver Art Center: 2665 4th Ave, Anoka, MN 55303
Mornings Monday through Friday 9:00am to 12:00pm
Afternoons Monday through Thursday 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Please drop off no earlier than 10 minutes prior to camp start.
Early drop off (up to 1 hour) for $20/day and late pick up (up to 1 hour) for $20/day is available, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 2 weeks in advance to pre-arrange.
Register for both morning and afternoon camp in the same week and get a free snack cart $10 punch card! You do not need to do anything to claim this offer – we will automatically add it for you. Students who take camp all day can bring a lunch to eat at Rumriver Art Center during the hour break between the morning and afternoon camps.
Morning 5 day is $135 per session + material fee
Afternoon 4 day is $120 per session + material fee
Camp material fees are noted on the camp registration pages and on our Summer Camp Descriptions page.
Note: Pre(and)K Craft Camp has different time and pricing.
Please read through the following important information:
- Cancellation/Refund Policy
*All camp/class fees are non-refundable upon registration.
Payment in full is due on or before the first day of class.
Cancellation or request to reschedule more than 2 weeks in advance = account credit to use at a future camp or class (administration fee may apply)
Cancellation or request to reschedule 2 weeks or less in advance = no refunds or credits given
- By registering for summer camp you are agreeing to Rumriver Art Center policies outlined on our policies webpage: https://rumriverart.com/classes/class-policies/
- Make sure to read the entire registration page to get information about age requirements and pricing. You will need to click “read more” to see everything.
- Camp check in and check out will take place from your vehicle by our main entrance. Look for the Rumriver Art Center flag and signs for one way entry and exit for the safety of all campers.
- Please do not come more than 10 minutes early. This causes a backup in check in/out flow.
- Campers may bring their own snack. We also have assorted snacks available for purchase for $1.00 each. If you purchased a snack cart punch card with your camp registration, we will keep those cards here at the art center while your student is attending camp. Click the link to purchase a snack cart credit for your child: https://occ.sn/zmhqoiyj
- Water is provided, but students MUST bring their own container
- Please wear clothes and shoes you can get dirty, and leave your watch and rings at home. Making art can get messy, and we don’t want you to lose anything. If you are in a wheel throwing pottery camp, please bring a towel from home to wipe your hands during class. If you are in a Nature Art Camp or Plein Air Camp, bring a bag or backpack to carry their stuff in while we are on our walks, please make sure they have proper footwear for walking, put on sunblock prior to the start of camp, and have a hat or sunglasses.
- Please know that we hope to make this a positive experience for your child. Campers are expected to behave appropriately and respect their peers and RRAC teachers. We do ask everyone to follow all rules and respect others while attending camp.