Rumriver Art Center 2021 Summer Camps
Rumriver Art Center is offering over 40 Kids Summer Art Camps in 2021. The camps provide a stimulating environment for young artists to grow as creative, unique individuals and to learn how to solve problems visually. Campers get to work on a variety of fun projects and participate in the joys of making art with friends, experimenting with painting, drawing, mixed-media, sculpture, and much more! Each camp has a new focus so students that enroll in multiple sessions encounter all new studio projects. (Camp schedule is subject to change).
CLICK HERE to see the kids summer art camp schedule and registration.
CLICK HERE for the camp descriptions and registration.
2021 Kids Summer Art Camp Quick Facts
Rumriver Art Center: 2665 4th Ave, Anoka, MN 55303
Mornings Monday through Friday 9:00am to 12:00pm
Afternoons Monday through Thursday 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Please drop off no earlier than 10 minutes prior to camp start.
(Early drop off and late pick-up available for a fee, contact us for information)
Morning 5 day is $130 per session + material fee
Afternoon 4 day is $115 per session + material fee
All Day Camp Discount: 4 full days and Friday morning is $225 plus material fees (pack a lunch or grab a snack at our art café)
Use coupon code ALLDAYCAMPAM when registering for your morning camp and coupon code ALLDAYCAMPPM when registering for your afternoon camp to get the All Day Camp discount. You must register for both the morning and the afternoon camps in the same week to use the All Day Camp coupon codes.
Camp material fees are noted on the camp registration pages and on our Summer Camp Descriptions page.
Please read through the following important information:
- Camp check in and check out will take place from your vehicle by our main entrance. Look for the 3 flags and signs for one way entry and exit for the safety of all campers.
- Please do not come more than 10 minutes early. This causes a backup in check in/out flow.
- We follow all state guideline policies for COVID-19. Face Masks/Shields will not be required, but we encourage those who choose to wear them.
- Campers will be asked to wash hands before entering camp. Each camper will have supplies for their duration of camp for their use only.
- Campers may bring their own snack. We also have assorted snacks available for purchase for $1.00 each. If you purchased a snack cart punch card with your camp registration, we will keep those cards here at the art center while your student is attending camp. Click the link to purchase a snack cart credit for your child: https://occ.sn/zmhqoiyj
- Water is provided, but students MUST bring their own container
- Please wear clothes and shoes you can get dirty, and leave your watch and rings at home. Making art can get messy, and we don’t want you to lose anything. If you are in a wheel throwing pottery camp, please bring a towel from home to wipe your hands during class. If your child is attending an outdoor camp, please make sure they have proper footwear for walking.
- No cell phones during class!
- RRAC has recycling bins! To help reduce waste, we have replaced trash bins with recycling bins. We have also installed energy efficient hand dryers to reduce the enormous amounts of paper towels refuse (Be prepared – the dryers may be loud to some little ones’ ears).
- Please know that we hope to make this a positive experience for your child. Campers are expected to behave appropriately and respect their peers and RRAC teachers. We do ask everyone to follow all rules and respect others while attending camp.