Rumriver Art Center 2023 Summer Camps
Rumriver Art Center is offering over 50 Kids Summer Art Camps in 2023. The camps provide a stimulating environment for young artists to grow as creative, unique individuals and to learn how to solve problems visually. Campers get to work on a variety of fun projects and participate in the joys of making art with friends, experimenting with painting, drawing, mixed-media, sculpture, and much more! Each camp has a new focus so students that enroll in multiple sessions encounter all new studio projects.
CLICK HERE to see pictures of past summer art camps!
2023 Kids Summer Art Camp Quick Facts
Rumriver Art Center: 2665 4th Ave, Anoka, MN 55303
Mornings Monday through Friday 9:00am to 12:00pm
Afternoons Monday through Thursday 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Please drop off no earlier than 10 minutes prior to camp start.
Early drop off (up to 1 hour) for $20/day and late pick up (up to 1 hour) for $20/day is available, you must contact us at email@example.com 2 weeks in advance to pre-arrange.
Register for both morning and afternoon camp in the same week and get a free snack cart $10 punch card! You do not need to do anything to claim this offer – we will automatically add it for you. Students who take camp all day can bring a lunch to eat at Rumriver Art Center during the hour break between the morning and afternoon camps.
Morning 5 day is $135 per session + material fee
Afternoon 4 day is $120 per session + material fee
Camp material fees are noted on the camp registration pages and on our Summer Camp Descriptions page.
Note: PreK Craft Camp has different time and pricing.
Please read through the following important information:
- Cancellation/Refund Policy
*All camp/class fees are non-refundable upon registration.
Payment in full is due on or before the first day of class.
Cancellation or request to reschedule more than 2 weeks in advance = account credit to use at a future camp or class (administration fee may apply)
Cancellation or request to reschedule 2 weeks or less in advance = no refunds or credits given
- By registering for summer camp you are agreeing to Rumriver Art Center policies outlined on our policies webpage: https://rumriverart.com/classes/class-policies/
- Make sure to read the entire registration page to get information about age requirements and pricing. You will need to click “read more” to see everything.
- Camp check in and check out will take place from your vehicle by our main entrance. Look for the Rumriver Art Center flag and signs for one way entry and exit for the safety of all campers.
- Please do not come more than 10 minutes early. This causes a backup in check in/out flow.
- Campers may bring their own snack. We also have assorted snacks available for purchase for $1.00 each. If you purchased a snack cart punch card with your camp registration, we will keep those cards here at the art center while your student is attending camp. Click the link to purchase a snack cart credit for your child: https://occ.sn/zmhqoiyj
- Water is provided, but students MUST bring their own water bottle.
- Please wear clothes and shoes you can get dirty and leave your hand/wrist jewelry at home. Making art can get messy, and we don’t want you to lose anything. If you are in a wheel throwing pottery camp, you must bring a towel from home to wipe your hands during class. If you are in a Nature Art Camp or Plein Air Camp, bring a bag or backpack to carry your stuff in while we are on our walks, please make sure you have proper footwear for walking, put on sunblock prior to the start of camp, and have a hat or sunglasses.
- Please know that we hope to make this a positive experience for your child. Campers are expected to behave appropriately and respect their peers and RRAC teachers. We do ask everyone to follow all rules and respect others while attending camp.
- Major work on the Highway 10 Anoka road reconstruction project has resumed for the second year and will significantly impact getting to Rumriver Art Center. Please allow yourself extra time to get here and plan your route ahead of time. The first traffic impact is the closure of Ferry St. at Hwy 10 through fall 2023. Hwy 10 is single lane traffic in each direction from Ferry St. to 7th Ave. through fall 2023 as crews resume work for the season. Ferry St. will remain closed at Hwy 10 through fall 2023 as crews build the new bridge. Check out the Minnesota Department of Transportation Highway 10 Anoka Project webpage for the most up to date information.