The Rumriver Art Gallery was initiated to support and show local artists’ work. One issue many artists experience is where to show their work as gallery space can be limited, especially to those who are just starting. Our mission with the gallery is to support and show the artwork of local artists. The shows are changed every month, providing many opportunities throughout the year for artists to display their work. The Art Gallery brings the community together and creates a greater appreciation for art. Selected artwork may be available for sale. CLICK HERE to see the gallery art for sale.
Show & Shop Gallery Show
Rumriver Art Center will present a Show & Shop gallery show taking place at the Rumriver Art Center Gallery (2665 4th Ave, Suite 103A). The gallery show will be open for viewing from September 8 – December 31, 2020. The gallery show Grand Opening will be on Saturday, November 7 from 10am – 3pm.
The art gallery show will feature the art of Rumriver Art Center’s teaching artists and other local artists in the community. The artists include: Angie Renee, Paul Boecher, Laura Irwin-Schack, Chris Oveson, MaryLeah Marshall, Kevin Eldstrom, Deb Kirkeeide, Anton Horishnyk. Heather Barr, Jes Johnson, Larry Weinberg, Delayne Hostetler, Patti Hartwell, Ariel Jacobs, Pam Devine, Cheryl Barr, Mike Johnson, and Jacob Baker. We are very proud and excited to feature the talents of these local artists. It is amazing to see their accomplishments. Please join us in the celebration of their work.
There will be a variety of different mediums on display including art cards, hand-built and wheel thrown pottery, watercolor paintings, acrylic paintings, drawings, jewelry, mixed-media art, and more! All artwork in the gallery show will be available for purchase. Most items are priced below $50. Come and get some holiday shopping done!
All social distancing guidelines will be followed. Appointments can be made to view and purchase artwork. Call 763-323-8830 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
The Show & Shop gallery show will be open through December 31, 2020.
Vitality Arts Virtual Gallery Show
The Vitality Arts virtual gallery show is a photo/video slideshow of the artwork that participants created over the Vitality Arts: Virtual Watercolor Painting Class and the Vitality Arts: Virtual Hand-Built Utilitarian Pots Class. The classes ran from July 2020 – August 2020.
The Vitality Arts program is devoted to the transformative power of the arts and creativity, inspiring vitality in older adults. Classes are geared and designed to improve the health, well-being, and renewed sense of purpose for adults ages 55 and older.
- RRAC Show and Shop: Fall 2020
- Vitality Arts Gallery Show: June 16, 2018 – July 11, 2018
- Rum River Handweavers Guild 2018 Exhibition: November 3, 2018 – December 1, 2018
- Rumriver Art Center Holiday Show and Shop: December 12, 2018 – January 5, 2019
- A Sense of Place – The Art of Paul T. Boecher: January 12, 2019 – February 16, 2019
- Student Art Show – The Art of Rumriver Art Center Students: February 23, 2019 – March 23, 2019
- Artists Del Norte Spring Show: March 30, 2019 – April 27, 2019
- Vitality Arts Students Show: June 8, 2019 – July 13, 2019
- A Creativity of Muses – The Art of Delayne Hostetler: July 20, 2019 – August 17, 2019
- Rusty Fork – The Art of Kevin Eldstrom: August 24, 2019 – September 28, 2019
- Spread The Undead: October 12, 2019 – October 31, 2019
- Handweavers Guild – Weaving From The Heart: November 2, 2019 – November 30, 2019
- Vitality Arts Students Show: December 7, 2019 – December 13, 2019
- Rumriver Art Center Holiday Show and Shop: December 14, 2019 – January 5, 2020
- Acrylic Painting & Plein Air Painting Club: January 11, 2020 – February 12, 2020
- Thru the Years – The Art of Pam Devine: February 15, 2020 – March 11, 2020
- Sunshine Artists Show: March 2020 – May 30, 2020
- The Art of Julia Jaakola: June 6, 2020 – July 1, 2020
- Mentorship Program Show: July 11, 2020 – August 7, 2020
- Vitality Arts Virtual Gallery Show: Spring 2020
Want to show your artwork in our gallery? CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION